Goal Focused Websites
Attract & Convert More Leads with Your Website
Your website is your real estate online and is one of the most effective ways to expose your brand to a large audience. A beautiful website isn’t enough though. Your website needs to be optimized so that people can find you via search. It also needs to be able to convert visitors into leads.
Let us build or update your site so that it can provide a return on your investment.
Your Website Needs to Perform
Responsive WordPress Websites Designed to Convert
Just having a nice looking site isn’t enough. Your site needs to include the right elements to convert visitors into leads. Here are some of the features we include in our websites:
- On-page SEO
- Calls to Action (CTAs)
- Plugins to improve site effectiveness, security and performance (WordPress)
- and more…
We are also able to develop websites on other platforms such as, Shopify, Wix, Squarespace, etc.
Your Website Needs to Be Found
Local On-page SEO
Your website is the hub that marketing activities drive traffic to and it must be optimized for local search, in order to be effective.
Local on-page SEO refers to optimizing both the content and HTML source code of individual pages. It is an essential part in ranking for specific terms and earning more relevant traffic from search engines. On-page SEO is a foundational element of SEO.
We’ll make sure that every page on your site is optimized for local search from a content and a technical standpoint. This includes items such as heading tags, page titles, site loading speed, the inclusion of your name, address and phone on every page and more.
Our Design Process
We’ll work with you to form a creative brief that outlines your web design project. For example:
- What are you trying to accomplish with your website? (i.e. call your office, purchase a product or service, schedule an appointment)
- What is the key message you want the site to convey?
- Who is your target audience?
- What solution are you providing for their problem?
- What sort of language/vibe do you feel best represents the ‘voice’ you want to convey: casual, chatty, formal, authoritative, friendly, humorous, serious, other?
- Color scheme
- What is your unique selling proposition?
Proper planning is crucial to the success of building a website. The three main areas we focus on are:
- Technology Stack
- Plugins needed
- We’ll create a sitemap based on your needs with a defined purpose for each page
- We’ll create either mockup pages or a wireframe for your review and approval before the development begins
- Content Strategy
- Without good content, a website is useless. Content is the reason people click to visit your site.
- SEO-focused content – A well-planned content strategy will boost a site’s visibility in the search engine rankings and get people to visit your site.
he goal in this phase is to stay on brand, while building a site that is aesthetically pleasing and focuses on the client’s goals. We’ll also perform all of the on-page SEO during this phase, including meta descriptions with CTAs, properly sized and compressed images, and the schema markup language.
Testing of the website is critical during the entire website design and development process. We’ll test a number of different items, including functionality, usability, interface, compatibility, performance and security. We also test the site for mobile responsiveness on a number of different screen sizes to make sure that your pages look good, no matter what device is being used.
When the site meets the client’s satisfaction, we’ll move the site from our servers to the client’s hosting company and then perform more test, to make sure everything works as intended.
Once a site is live and handed off the the client, the upkeep and testing should continue. We offer a couple of different plans via our wpmaintenance.co site to make sure sites are updated regularly, secure and perform at an optimum level. Click here to learn more.
Want Us To Do An Analysis Of Your Site?
We’d be happy to take a look at your site and give you some honest feedback regarding areas of improvement.
Just fill out the form and give us a day or so to get back to you.